FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Ann: Fluence MABR meets California Water Recycling Standard, page-30

1. 5,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8927
    I think there is a misconception among us of how quickly our products can infiltrate a market, even for a market like Australia (much harder for China).

I believe management issued the media release of the Australian distributor purely because we are ASX listed, rather than it being significant to the company's operations. Where new distributors are announced on the ASX, they are usually done with a new sale with that distributor. We may see one for Australia in due course, but even for Australia there is a lot of time FLC must firstly be invested into distributor and customer education, then comes the need to convince the customer to put their money into a new technology (essentially be the guinea pig) in Australia. This will be done under a tender situation, so we will be up against all the local competition. Whilst Aspiral is a proven product elsewhere, it is always hard to be the 'first' in a new region to adopt a new technology.

So lets see how quickly Australia adopts Aspiral ... but needless to say we are literally at ground zero here in Australia.

I am just glad we have and are in the backend of laying the groundwork laid in China, where the barriers to market are significantly higher... thankfully we are starting to see meaningful sales in China ... with a lot of significantly progress being made in the background, which is something that investors don't always see or appreciate, but must happen before any meaningful sales are ever achieved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $15.22K 123.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 175663 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 23084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.