FLC 0.00% 11.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Ann: Fluence Q2 2022 Update Presentation, page-5

1. 1,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    Yes, this was news to me. Production facilities have to be set up before mass orders can take off in the USA. I really shouldn’t be surprised by that actually. USA is waking up to the idea that the supply chain has to be localised. Maybe they are learning the mistake made with the semi-conductor industry, where they have outsourced everything to China and Taiwan. The USA is now beholden to China and Taiwan for semi conductors chips to the point that it has become a security issue.

China had that requirement too in the early days to set up production facilities in-country. There was accompanying hullabaloo then that China would steal the IP if they have to set up a plant there. Well, that hasn’t happened. I got the message from Tom that the backlog in China is building up. Once China opens up on covid restrictions, we will see actual orders flowing again. The iTest model of using MABR at rest stops in Hubei is being tracked by other provinces. I expect orders from another rest stop provider (not iTest) will come in with mass orders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $124.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $9.153K 77.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45451 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 121703 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.