FLC 3.23% 9.6¢ fluence corporation limited

My guess is a lot of others apart from myself invested in this...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    My guess is a lot of others apart from myself invested in this company back when the company was pedaling misleading spin about the "thousands" of mabr that were about to be sold to govt entities in China, which was to be the start of something huge.  Yeah well that was about two years ago now and out of all the partners they had signed up at the time not one has come up with a sizable order.  Most have made no orders at all. 

So my question is........ how is this disappointing situation going to have any chance of improving if the company is in the process of becoming more strongly US based?  Chinese State entities I suspect will give preference to Chinese companies at the best of times.  Today relations between US and China are very bitter, especially trade relations.  A trade war is in place.  Therefore hard for me to see Chinese govt entities abandoning their own companies to award contracts to a US based Fluence, especially in the present climate.  Even the Fluence head office being in New York, probably has been a negative in terms of hoping to score major Chinese contracts.  There's a huge difference between foreign companies being able to sell fashionable items to Chinese consumers (eg blackmores vitamins)  than being able to sell infrastructure Communist bureaucracies.  All imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $103.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $1.897K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23493 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.