ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    For your theory to materialise they would need to take their foot of the accelerator and be prepared to blow up some pretty important deals that have been worked on for considerable amounts of time, both in China and elsewhere. Momentum to them at this juncture I feel would be key and that is what I believe they are starting to achieve.

Not sure they can afford the distraction over the next 12-18 months which is likely to be a make or break period for the company, particularly in China. Remember next year we will be entering the back half of China's 5 year plan and things haven't really even started yet... The Chinese have a lot of work to do in this period if they want to achieve their goals.

How would Fluence be able to put their pipeline of deals on hold to get your theory done and therefore stopping the share price from appreciating. Would they be able to contain the SP if another 50m -100m in Chinese deals came through in the next 6mths or a 50m-100m African deal, or both?

They didn't need to offer the SPP to existing holders and even though it was a bit of a token gesture it was an incentive for local holders to either average down or accumulate more shares. I would think that there are many existing retail holders who believe in the company and still have an average well north of 50c.

Not sure how long a process like you describe would take but can't imagine it would be straight forward. Surely it would be easier just to dual list however I have no experience in this area. I do know that their ambitions to list on the NASDAQ have never been a secret and have been talked about since EMC listed on the ASX.

I would genuinely like to understand what you see as the advantages of your theory at this point over just a straight dual list and also, do you really think it's feasible to hold back deals and therefore the SP while this plays out?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.