FLC 4.55% 9.2¢ fluence corporation limited

I knew ASHRA must be the export credit financing agency, and i'm...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1895

I knew ASHRA must be the export credit financing agency, and i'm happy they are because one would suspect this is now a fait accompli considering our connections.

I'd previously tried to research links between ASHRA and African nations, to try to identify where this plant might be - but it was virtually impossible because they popped up everywhere.

Great win for management. 

Hopefully people don't just sell into this as a short-term exuberant boom.  What it does is stabilise forward revenues (US$20m '19, US$80m '20, US$88m 2021), giving us a platform to execute the SPS strategy in China, and as a little bonus it adds a further potential boost to recurring revenue via the O&M tender.  We also still have that US$50m financing for other BOT without geographic restrictions.  We also have iTest having initial in-principle agreements to expand their Aspiral interests from Hubei into Shaanxi and Henan (thanks to Relax1), Tiandi expressing that their move into the water sector is reliant on MABR (thanks to nequalsone).  The future looks bright here if you look beyond the price.  A few short years of patience should provide real rewards.  GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.