FLC 8.33% 11.0¢ fluence corporation limited

It's no surprise that revenue isn't mentioned for this project....

1. 1,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    It's no surprise that revenue isn't mentioned for this project. It does not necessarily mean that this contract win isn't something of substance.

My belief is that due to client privacy and in order to protect Fluence in the bid for future contracts, it's not disclosed, as it would "shoot themselves in the foot" with competitors.

Take this example.

Notoriously contact wins are given a monetary scale that is broad. If a contract was won for example $4.5million it would be wise to either not disclose this or to release monetary tier of saying the contact was won in a price bracket above $3m. This would keep the tendering process fair as competitors (if any) would not be able to undercut.
    Also clients would then not be able to negotiate cheaper contacts than the last client.

Management is very switched on and protective when it comes to this. When solid relationships and foundations have been built with large partners than I believe this will not be so much the case as Fluence will we be well a head of the curve.

Looks like a great day ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $118.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $3.321K 30.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132762 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 98766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.