IVZ 1.41% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Not expecting any real price movement until next news after the...

1. 8,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7619
    Not expecting any real price movement until next news after the retail offer closes. I applied not only for my entitlement, but a few more as well, just treated it like a $30k SPP.

I've already put my reasons why it is worth more to shareholders to buy from the company than to buy a bit cheaper on market, no need to rehash arguments...
    Entitlement closes tomorrow for those interested.
    Noticed Next Investors also took up entitlement, well done.
    It will be very interesting what the directors took up. If it was minimum only, then expect poor market reaction. If they took up a lot, then probably great for SP going forward.
    We obviously need a deep pocketed cornerstone investor/institution interested in this project.

There is no doubt we have a valuable resource in the ground in our Cabora Bassa basin with a huge land holding and now positive proof of gas and condensate. The company needs money and/or partners to maximise gains over the longer term.
    Zimbabwe govt need to get off their ar$e and sign PPSA. Their stalling on this is costing the Zimbabwean people by delaying the time taken with this project. What helps Zimbabwean people is development now, in the short term, not projects dragging out over a long period of time because the government can't make up their mind (or whatever the excuse is).

The exact reason why the SP is cheap is because it's a risky venture, with a company under capitalised for the size of the project we have taken on. Drilling and development are expensive operations. The investment world is not convinced Zimbabwe is a safe place to invest, but should Scott and the BOD manage to steer a course through these hard times, then there will be huge rewards for shareholders over the longer term.
    Making large sums comes from investing in risky ventures that end up working out. Sure plenty fail along the way. However it's looking increasingly like we have a many multi billion dollar resource of gas and condensate, which is meant to be the hardest part.

Fantastic resources are becoming much harder to find, the geologists have found nearly all of the large easy to access resources which is why Woodside are developing the Browse basin which is in over 2,000 ft deep water with a 900km undersea pipeline back to processing facilities. If this is worth spending $20B on then it tells me a lot about the value of the entire Cabora Bassa basin holding of Invictus and how undervalued we really are in the larger picture of 'resources'...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ $132.1K 1.881M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20336 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 265794 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ 475453
Last updated 15.48pm 02/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.