IVZ 1.45% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

I think everyone needs to chill. We have all the flippers to...

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 730
    I think everyone needs to chill. We have all the flippers to flush out along with SPP raise closing on Wednesday. So cannot see much upward movement until they are sucked up. This news today, may get a few more punters to kick in for the SPP (Not me - waiting on a signed PPSA before investing any more)

I truly believe that we will look back at this morning, as the beginning of the slow climb back sp wise.
    If those Twitter pics are a true indication, we may have some news on the elusive PPSA soon also.
    Re-reading today's ann I can see nothing but positives.
    If the ducks all line up - IMO I feel we will start getting a regular flow of news now; -

PPSA/2D seismic results and subsequent ongoing drill plan
    3D seismic commencement/ further lab and SWC results
    Flow test update and timeline
    Relative webinar/Fireside chat or list of questions answered as per Matt's post
    Funding news/farm in offers/cornerstone investors

If these happen in a timely manner, I truly believe that the sp will rise considerably, and all of you/us that have been so patient over the years will finally get their due rewards.
    There is a reason that Messrs Bentley & Sutherland agreed to remuneration payments based on achieving both 50c and 75c share price targets respectively. These men are not fools and would not have agreed to such terms, without truly believing that IVZ can achieve it...and much more.

This monster, if handled correctly will be company/shareholder and nation changing.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $153.3K 2.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 74962 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 218454 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.2¢ 6.7¢ 1291183
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.