KRR 7.69% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

Had a minor heart attack skimming initial comments before...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Had a minor heart attack skimming initial comments before reading the ann. But...I'm with @kengaroo here. Reads relatively positively to me.

'Positive business case supports progression of the study to the PFS stage'
    Essentially says it is viable to go ahead with a proposed mine build, factoring in negative price fluctuations to the tune of 20% for acid grade fluorspar and is still profitable. The PFS will be the one to look out for in regards to capex though.

Obviously they'll need funding and how they arrive at that could be interesting. I did like how they mentioned looking at a JV or potentially 'partial sale of the project.' Why? Just thinking out loud here but if you look at what GXY did recently... (like KRC, 100% owned a large tenement [Sal De Vida, Argentina for lithium extraction from brine] then sold the Northern portion to POSCO for $280 million (USD). The Southern tenement still gives them plenty of brine to develop their operation and make serious bank on.
    Might be worthwhile management considering this route.

Not sure about the timing of the ann after close but will intrigued for the market reaction tomorrow.
    Last edited by w00lfy: 04/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $45.76K 3.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 429816 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 240972 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.