KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

I for one am was pleased when had an SMS in regards to the...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    I for one am was pleased when had an SMS in regards to the announcement and obviously they are tied to what they can disclose for the time being, until the PFS.
    Will be interesting tomorrow morning when the market opens, after people have digested the announcement this evening.

The $410 to $500 per tonne USD, which I averaged to $455 USD and converted to current Australian exchange rate is $642 AUD. Now minus 20% equals $513 per tonne AUD
    800,000 @ $513 = $410 million AUD.
    Lets say to get the mine and plant up and running costs $300 million AUD after one year KRC would still be in positive cashflow of $100 million.
    Currency.jpg

KRC has a long way to go and so has to the SP, but today was a good start in the right direction and I look forward to the next four weeks for the Vanadium SS and quarterly report.

Some information regarding Fluorspar.
    f1.jpg f2.jpg
    f3.jpg Also if you wish to read more, have a look at this link.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fJWI56JpxbsUCnYFmyRn9LG_I6WkCs-ReukrcHcKcGQ/edit?usp=sharing

My comments/posts are based completely on my own experience thoughts and interpretation along with my current financial position at the time.
    Conduct your own due diligence, consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions. As usual all constructive criticism welcomed.Good luck to all that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $7.622K 766.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 185491 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2390000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.