BRK 5.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Just in the context of BRK originating the concept of the...

1. 3,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7602

Just in the context of BRK originating the concept of the Sycamore and Woodford zones being amenable to successful development in an AOI in Southern SCOOP , I found something very interesting.

The acronym SWISH which describes the location of the BRK AOI is derived from:

Sycamore and Woodford shale In the Southern Half of the "SCOOP"

This is a BRK, or more correctly, a Black Mesa originated acronym.

Below is the announcement from 2018 when BRK first mentioned this new opportunity, where it was targeting ~8000 net acres within a 35,000 acre AOI

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/a...mp;v=fc9bdb61fe50ea61f8225e24ce041a0e155a9400

BRK have been the only company using the acronym to describe this play within this part of the basin.
    CLR have referred to their project ( held within the SWISH AOI ) as Springboard III.

But, it looks like BRK's term may be becoming part of the general terminology.

https://www.enverus.com/blog/mineral-and-royalty-outlook-2024-and-beyond/

This report from January 2024 which I recently found has the first 3rd party mention of SWISH I have seen.

enveruswishfirstmention.PNG

Then in a report for Sept 2024 discussing SCOOP activity there is another mention, this time in reference to CLR

enverusseptreport intro paragraph.PNG

And another mention, this time with the location.

enverus2ndSWISH mention.PNG

Also within the same report BRK appear in a chart of breakeven costs, which backs up DP's claim of our locations being all high margin with no locations designated above US$50 break even. (all green)

enverus3rdmention.PNG

Something that should be very familiar

enverus4thmention.PNG

WPS stands for Wells Per Section and describes CLR cracking the code at SWISH for maximum efficiency in developing the Sycamore and Woodford zones simultaneously.

Finally a focus on the Courbet

enverus5thmention.PNG

I put this up for interest sake to highlight that a leading North American based research group is using the term that BRK originated in research that is going out to the industry . Not only did the BRK team originate the concept for the acreage, and proved the concept, they named the location and will now be associated with the acronym. Reputation is key in the industry and this will only enhance BRK's standing. It is not every day a small Aussie oil and gas company gets to name a sub play in one of the hottest locations in the USA.

When DP is presenting in the USA, he will be able to claim bragging rights which will be one differentiating factor over the peer group.

Won't do anything for the share price, as the current large seller won't give two hoots about who named SWISH, but it's just another feather in the cap of the small Aussie oiler that is punching way above it's weight in Oklahoma.

Cheers

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $248.7K 27.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 22920427 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 14892506 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.