Ann: FML: Focus Completes Takeover of Crescent Go, page-3

1. 2,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    re: Ann: CRE: FML: Focus Completes Takeover o... Kent,

applying the FML WAY,every tailing pile and remnant stack closest to the old Granny Smith mill on CRE tenements will now be sitting on its ROM pad to make up any shortfall in pit production and make up for lack of trucking to transport ore longer distances.Ore further away,even at higher grades such as fish may initially be sacrificed to provide sufficient transport.

you can see this logic applied in FML's tenements,where they have left BIG BLOW to after the existing pit development,it's slightly further away (1km or so) and they probably need atleast another truck/trucks rotating to keep the same ore flow.Lean and mean,but i bet that truck arrives just when they need it.Pity about the higher grade ore having to wait,all plant capacity being utilised to it's maximum availability.Each piece increased incrementally as required.
    Cripes if only McDonalds could keep all its plant running 24hrs a day banging out continuos production,the money it could make.

So i would expect the grade may fall,but certainly once the chance to mill has passed,you can never get that milling time back again(contract or your own mill),so overall more ounces per milling run for CRE going forward and possibly higher per ounce costs as a result.

Did anyone think otherwise?

DYOR+DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.