FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Ann: FML March Quarterly Report and 5B , page-18

1. 6,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 610
    Hi CW, obviously the extra tonnage of the unproccessed ore from Tindals UG adds to the last quarters costs, but in no way explains the far out revision of Dec qtr costs, thats probably the worst part of the report & does require an explanation be given, as it's not just crying over spilt milk, it is more importantly the potential for ongoing high costs unless it is dervived from one off costs? Anyway, it should have been explained in the report & dissapointingly wasnt.

some nice hits in the drill results.

TI as expected no new results, though a bit of a damper put on the prospectivity of the western anomoly, we'll live with that if the eastern comes good at 4km long, I guess we're within a month of finding out the answer.

doesnt seem to be much savings made in admin with the CRE merge, though they did say they intended to retain staff. I guess some IT & building cost savings will flow through in due course. hampered a bit with the Stone debacle too.

we might even beat next qtr prod given we've got a head start on the ore.

I wonder how long the road works will take to complete & how far 4.7mil will go in paying for it?

SP 4.7c still holding, it's a strong fib, but it feels the testing of it aint done yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $29 190

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 48009 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 84930 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.