FML 1.85% 13.8¢ focus minerals ltd

Hello jumpstart you are right about those costs. Happy to set...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello jumpstart you are right about those costs. Happy to set this straight though - the road had to be moved because we had a bag of ounces under it - Apollo - and what an excellent investment.

From 150m down to 200m the grade is more like 6g/t. I might be too nice at times and I do understand star's frustration but I like to get the facts calmly and avoid knee jerk reactions based on emotion. Perhaps it is the lack of emotion that gets interpreted as being nice.

Star I am not having a go at you here please don't take this the wrong way - some of your insinuations could easily be considered a TOU offense in here but I leave that one alone. I get it you are angry and I too was surprised and unhappy about the Coolgardie costs. I stated that it came out of left field for me and it clearly changes my 'current' valuation.

I have my own view on the sector and gold, the debt markets and other factors that will influence the SP in future, short and longer term.

The extra $10M mining cost in this quarter will include Alicia pre-strip and additional mining costs as higher grade benches are liberated to maintain production levels at Laverton. We need 2.2g/t to achieve this.

Regards,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.003(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $39.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.5¢ $2.074K 15.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.