FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Ann: FML March Quarterly Report and 5B , page-63

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello staranalyst - the processing and mining are related to cash cost however not the same.

You can dig up 1B tonnes and create a cash cost of $50k per oz and at the other extreme you could process existing ROM stockpiles with little mining and no development and 'score' a cash cost of $20 an ounce. They have processed the same average grade in the end but this does not prove your 'alleged' accusation which you keep repeating with such gusto.

This example above is extreme but I hope you can see my point. They in fact mined a great deal more ounces than they produced at both operations and did additional development. IMO they DID NOT and would not misappropriate costs from one mine and legal entity to another; no threat but this is a suggestion of corporate deception under ASIC regulations. To do so would be stupid and put them at risk of a stint in jail so WHAT would be their upside? Why would they want to do that?

You also talk about the $15M they invested in road diversion (an OTC) and stated something like "and whatever else" for the other spending - is this a Thompson style allegation LOL. All down at Hay Street in Kal instead of on site doing their jobs :-(

Sentiment is already horrible - is this the capitulation you have joined in selling at a bottom? Are you just trying to justify your decision to sell? This is not my problem it is perhaps a question you might ask yourself. When I make a mistake it is always a relief and I just drop it and cut the stock off my screen and take a rest - then make it straight back.

Management would have known the cash cost at Coolgardie was going to disappoint and that Laverton was expected to be higher. I might suggest that IF (?) they were going to manipulate or lie then they would have moved the cash cost the other way.

FYI a big difference between cash cost and total cost as well. Perhaps a read of their annual report in the reams of fine print; will show you how Jon G worked this out - and I believe he had a lot to do with this report and only left officially yesterday after the APPROPRIATE notice on good terms. I read such a lot of (buck)-shot in here at times I wonder why I bother posting.

Have you seen Apollo after 17 weeks from scrub to where they are now staranalyst? Tiny holes? Yes a capitalization factor in the smaller pits at Coolgardie but honest cash cost all paid as they go. Honest about the 6k oz they mined at 0.9 g/t now in stockpiles as well for heap leach or supplemental ore feed (already partly in this cash cost - mined - in case you are missing my point).

Time for a break I have read too much today. I sincerely wish you good luck and all the best.

CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.