CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Thanks CW,

for the cyanide info.They shouldn't have used fancy words should they-backfired-or have they achieved what they wanted?

anyone who has adequately done their DD and research,will realise baseload ore is taken care of and now the hunt is for better GRADE.
    Tindals u/g expansion for one.Very pointed statement 43koz mining ahead of them in the next 6-8 months(READ BY YEAR END 2012 43koz from TINDALS U/G).

They only started with 76koz at tindals u/g and have taken 1.6/mt at 4g.ton from 4 existing structures and now its time to hit the other 4 nearby from the same existing decline.Bet the use of the RESUE Mining method is being expanded,hopefully across all u/g operations,where appropriate.

Very convenient,recosting of DEC expenses UP as CRE delists and i suspect things are due to come to a head there,as they say with reduced CRE milling time again,adding to the uncertainty,concerning CRE's viable future.

Somehow,i think any settlement there will be in the form of cash.It must be VERY VERY DISCONCERTING for CRE holders with delisting and the company running the show having restating its own costs.MMMMMMM.Conspiracy theorists could have a field day.Got to laugh.IF FML were to collapse,so would CRE.CRE assets would pass to FML creditors via FML having them as security for loans.

For the life of me,i cannot see this QTR comings Coolgardie Oz production being inline with the last with Tindals u/g production resuming as stated.Any upwards variance will likely provide the cash for fun and games IMO.
    100koz-21,083-43 koz=32koz from pits and the MOUNT in 9 months,i.e. 3,500oz/month 10koz/qtr.

Very much DYOR+DYODD and its one way or the other.
    Is our Tiger playing deadly wounded to draw our reluctant prey out,for easier picking when this prey is also being boxed into a no-win corner by our tiger at the same time?
    MONEY or POTENTIALLY NOTHING-Hard choice.
    Bring on 4.5c or less i say for entirely selfish reasons.
    My opinion of course DYODD+DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.