FML 3.70% 13.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Ann: FML Presentation at Denver Gold Conference , page-40

1. 2,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    re: Ann: FML Presentation at Denver Gold Conf... Thanks Pinto,

i did what any self respecting investor would do once they sat down and had a good think about things and went out and bought even more.

Gents,
    here's why

one thing has struck me between the eyes."SECRET WEAPON"
    I SURE DO UNDERSTAND---Caching straight to the PROFIT LINE,given FML's excessive 700kt surplus unused crushing capacity.

If we need more than 1kg to get near a representative sample from Dreadnought,then this ore can be assumed to be rather,for want of the correct wording,EXTRA NUGGETY ORE(rice grains,or sheep poo)and consequently likely to yield a greater percentage through simple gravity separation across the Gemini table straight to casting i.e. SUPER free-milling.

That makes for cheaper processing and EASY EXTRA OUNCES,IF I'M RIGHT.The more you get off through gravity and the less ore you have to further process,so you can start crushing MORE ORE to keep the rest of the downstream processing plant full."Milling for next to nothing(just extra power)and extra ounces processed for next to free". Would make a good DIRE STRAITS SONG.
    I'd get excited and I'd commit to a 100km of drilling,if it meant maybe having to tickle/beef up the gravity circuit to accommodate it,for years as a base load ore,if we had enough.

In other words maybe,you crush another 300k ton of ore,but send a far lesser percentage of the DREADNOUGHT ORE onto further processing to meet Cyanide in the tanks than if you were crushing say 100k ton Tindal's U/G ore.
    e.g.So you can get to mill 200k ton + more ore at 2-3-4g/ton.

Some exceptional ores can give near 80% recovery across the table,i believe.
    In a perfect world,if it was all nuggets,then you could bang 700kt extra through the crushing circuit,strip it off with the gravity circuit and not affect the volumes through the rest of the plant.If i didn't know better,i would believe that might have been the original plan back in 2006,when the plant design was being sorted and a 2MT crushing circuit was in the planning to be installed.Then I'm an engineer by trade and you always over specify plant between 50-100% of expected normal running needs.

I believe from memory,The old Greenfield's Plant commented (as a customer supplying a reference for equipment suppliers) one contract milling ore it processed in 2006?,gave gravity yields of 80%,thanks to the Falcon seperator and ILPJ,newly installed,up from 48?% before installation.A similar model was later installed by FML?

Many assumptions here,Of course,I COULD AND FREQUENTLY ARE WRONG in the exact detail/timing(not so much the essence)and Dreadnought could just be another tiny production addition to FML's stock of 10-20koz gold pits.All that drilling could be cancelled tomorrow and the shares collapse to 3 cents.

Nothing is concrete.
    PRODUCING NOW and 8koz to date(less than 6 months ---1300 oz/mo average,not far off THE MOUNT's recent production performance,less trucking 80km,one way and less cost involved - no $14m on access and drives to open it up.

DYOR+DYODD I however,like these words-over reconciliation,over yielding,over production,Quantum shift,Money.DB selling.STONE SIDELINED in LAVERTON with no interest in COOLGARDIE,Super pit.Three Bullies in the pit.That's More than currently working Apollo in Laverton.

Biased-Hell Yes
    Perfect timing by management,or entirely coincidental?-gold $1650Au with upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $37.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $4.572K 34.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 29731 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.