FML 0.00% 12.0¢ focus minerals ltd

"Make no mistake about this - this is the big unseen advantage -...

1. 4,326 Posts.
    "Make no mistake about this - this is the big unseen advantage - madam is getting married to a big big guy -- and with a very powerful family - only the stupid would even attempt to lay a finger on her."

yeah... and shareholders and getting raped!

Pinto,
    seriously you seem to be gung ho on this one but look at the fine point, no matter how much you believe in Don Taig, you are giving away CONTROL of your company to someone else, disregard my thoughts on the chinese, you are giving away CONTROL to people you know nothing about, with motives you know nothing of, and what are you getting in return? a promise? a hope? a fairytale?...

You certainly dont get any cash in your pocket, you certainly dont get any guarantees... and If you give them control you dont get any choice IF things go sour.

Give them 40%, as I said we dont need anywhere near 230mil, give them 40%, it will be hard for anyone to replace them as a major shareholder, they can always creep up register over the coming years, all the whilst paying sellers an appreciated price per share AND if anything goes wrong down the track we still have a glimmer of hope of ousting them.

Ask yourself, would you sell your house to the bank manger just so he could renovate it and add another story, maybe even use some cash to buy another house next door and give your kids extra space to run around in, BUT this means you dont get to keep the keys, you certainly don't get any money put in your pocket, infact theres every chance he may decide to upgrade the property next door aswell and in that case he would expect you to stump up some extra cash, but i guess you do get some shiny new doors and windows, that other story that you would of otherwise had to save up to get and you do get to live there... for now... well, until he evicts you anyway...

Think about what your saying yes to, your not getting a partner, your getting a boss.

Davo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.