FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

One of the issues I have with this move is it changes the...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    One of the issues I have with this move is it changes the fundamentals of the company. I had reasons for being here, and they certainly weren't based on holding out for a Chinese TO. Look, maybe I am wrong, but to my mind FML now need to double their output simply to maintain the SP at it's current level, given that no. of shares will nearly double, as it is going to take sometime to utilise the inflow of capital and turn it into gold, and often the market will not necessarily take a full overview of a company before deciding on it's value i.e. they may not take COH into account. Ok, DB selling off has contributed to a suppressed SP, but not to a great extent when we consider what has happened to smaller resource stocks this calendar year. We can all argue over and over about what the true intentions of the Chinese are, whether they are in it for the long haul, will continue being happy letting current management run the show, or whether it is a strategy hedged towards a full TO. Either way, the goal posts have changed, as have the players...I have been an LT believer in FML, but am now going to have go back to the drawing board and have a serious think about whether or not this is the game I want to play.

SH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.