FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

hi dave"you are giving away CONTROL of your company to someone...

1. 84,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi dave

"you are giving away CONTROL of your company to someone else, disregard my thoughts on the chinese, you are giving away CONTROL to people you know nothing about, with motives you know nothing of, and what are you getting in return? a promise? a hope? a fairytale? .."

we do know them - they are shareholders - and rather than like dirty undie traders, they have been sitting there quietly.

Also, Don went to them, not vice versa.

"You certainly dont get any cash in your pocket, you certainly dont get any guarantees... and If you give them control you dont get any choice IF things go sour."

We are not giving them anything - we are selling them 51% for $227.5m - more than our own esteemed investors value the whole company at.

Yes we give control - what are we afraid of? Their history is that they don't want to run the shows, the are not interferers. And they certainly don't want to take over - they could have done that with pocket change.

My guess is that 51% was the swinger - this is a huge cash injection and they want something special for that - 51% it is.

Sure 51% is a price to pay ---------- but this should make madam - and over $200m is dammed hard to raise in this market - and the timing is perfect.

If people don't like it they won't vote for it - but it seems brokers like it and insto.s like it - and from what I hear our people like it ----- I suggest most of those are better placed than most here to judge - self included.

Most of these posts are fear related - most haven't even mentioned the benefits.

I have spoken or heard from about 6 major shareholders this morning - ALL of them think this is good.

What is the difference between small shareholders and large shareholders to make this difference?
    All I can put it down to is fear and lack of confidence.

Maybe that's why the larger holders are well off? I don't know. Interestingly - most of them are adding as we speak.

Strange world.
    pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.3¢ $441 3.298K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3052 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 9056 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.