FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

I have sat through all sorts of disagreement in here including...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    I have sat through all sorts of disagreement in here including non holders at 3.1c running the company down even at that price.

I added after the ann today when it fell, another 700k and happy to get them. I spoke to a guy that started a US$1.25B Fund - set it up - just before and he thinks this is fantastic. He congratulated me on being right about them. I also spoke to a large holder or two this morning they are happy too.

You can sit there with 100% of not much, but all the potential in the world and eventually you see value - or give up 51% now and your half is worth 5 times much 3 times faster. No 'brainer' for me.

The best test is to record all the views here today and lets review in 12 months and see where we are then. As for upside I read a few despondent posts above - market cap at $450M was where KRM were sitting with 40k oz PA and a margin (thanks to silver credits and cheap labour) of $1000 per ounce.

Well we will see that margin with the higher prices of gold coming and on 175k oz PA not 40k oz PA. Then growing to 500k+ ounces PA so will that mean $4B? Why not?? If the earnings are there I see no reason not to get to that level and that would be 40c or 8x where we are now 9B shares or not.

There is so much upside added by this deal including a Ni project that would not have been funded for some time. Also including a world class Au project that could not be funded for some time - either worth potentially $1B+ on their own (with sufficient investment) on top of what we have. Laverton and Coolgardie have so much upside as well.

Laugh all you like guys lets see who was right when we look back in 12 months. As for right now I am vindicated totally as a world class investor just agreed with me as virtually the lone analyst in the wilderness singing the praises of a company now validated. Keith Goode was also there with me I am happy to say.

Let your emotions settle guys - this is for you to add to your thoughts and clean sheet re-evaluation, correct SH this is what you have to do. I talked about plans in the report I did for FML back in March maybe worth a revisit for some.

Good luck to all,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.