FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

ann: fml to raise 227.5 mill via placement, page-133

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    Hi Darlin I disagree with your house analogy, the house isnt up for sale, why would I buy a house that I planned to generate money from as a B&B for $500000 do years of work on preparing it for business & then sell it for $500000 if there were an extra zero then fair enough.

my issue with this dilution is that it halves the upside I am here for, it also raises the risk of continued dilution to fund more & more growth by acquisition, which I'm sure would suit SG to no end, continually reducing my slice of TI etc.
    I hear all the fast track talk, but doubling our production while halving our share of it is not a gain at all, let alone the loss of share in reserves & resources, I am sick of hearing all these tall stories about growing production while forgetting to acknowledge the equally growing registry, how about actually growing EPS or even production per share. neither have been done.

We are being asked to give half our company away, not just half our resource/reserves...half our future resources, half of TI half of superpits half of all our prospects. We will have a 51% owner who will be happy to see us expand as hard and as fast as we can with dilution after dilution, producing the same as today, not a single extra oz per share produced, in fact less, How many LT holders here swore blindly they wouldnt even consider a TO under 20c never mind 10c all of a sudden, we're happy with 5c?

I dont think management could have picked a worse possible time on POG to do this, I dont even think they needed to cap raise, they can cut their exploration cloth to suit , or they can start processing some higher grade to fix the costs, the 0.9g/t stuff aint going anywhere, if we're so stuck for cash, then leave it until were over 2K POG
    How long will the money last...it could all be gone on a CRE mark 2 in a week & we're right back where we started facing more dilution for the next super duper acquisition that will help reduce costs but never eventuate....& the other half of the money spent on getting us to 500kozpa...back to where we started (per share).

I'm going to the fridge for a beer now, but when I get back I'm voting no.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.169K 8.898K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.