FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

CW- your welcome- i find it difficult to see why the placement...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    CW- your welcome- i find it difficult to see why the placement is an issue as funding is a massive problem for most companies in the current climate and FML just got offered 227.5M- sure it comes at a price in terms of dilution buy i would say that once the dust settles I would like to think they will consolidate probably around 1:10 to leave the with 900 million issued script (shares) and post consolidation a share price of around 45- 50c

I also think the capital injection is necessary to take FML away from their shocking past history of diminishing returns in an era where gold is trading at an unprecedented high and expected to go much higher with all the global turmoil which in my view has only begun.

when i look at a particular uranium company that i hold stock in and think gee they could construct a processing plant and still have cash left over with this kind of money-

What im seeing here is a huge cash injection to really get these operations singing and extracting 3 times more gold than is currently being produced- this means new discoveries and potentially dramatically reduced operating costs
    So hypothetically speaking if they have doubled the issued script and we are looking to produce 3 times the gold output then its worth doing

China is FML's final chance to get the monkey of their back as they just cant expand fast enough on their own
    I will definitely be adding more at todays open at these prices - especially when they will pay 5c
    Cheers
    MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $14.03K 93.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 271329 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.