FML 1.85% 13.8¢ focus minerals ltd

Some ego driven inderviduals seem to think that whatever they...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Some ego driven inderviduals seem to think that whatever they write becomes reality and that nothing else matters.

==

Thx Robertdewunth. That bullet whistled past my ears, and sunk into you know who.

Hoist by your own petard I say, praising the Mods, then next sentence "ego driven", which is clearly personalising your post.

Oh, well.

So far, not a single person has been able to come up with an argument that a hedging strategy could be instituted within the law and accounting etc (thx KW) that could NOT be used to the benefit of the 51%.

A lot of denial, and hope, and whistling past the graveyard, but could someone have a go at explaining why a hedging strategy could not be used against the 49ers.

Do you know why I am so confident about this?

The damn US Federal Reserve and central banks around the planet have been doing it for more than 50 years, and until the last 6 years every gold miner was seriously hedged. I realise in their case it was a strategy to affect market price, but it can be used just as effectively to spirit any value above the hedged price out of FML.

Please, someone show me where I am wrong. And 51% can do as they please because it is a legitimate commercial practice to hedge. The motive may be to the detriment of 49ers, but it is entirely legitimate.

Someone mount a counter argument please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.003(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $39.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.5¢ $2.074K 15.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.