FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

JS now that is much better it does not come across as an angry...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    JS now that is much better it does not come across as an angry rant well done.

When you talk feathers and take a swipe at me for talking rocks when this is a mining company I have to doubt you.

Pig farms was an example aimed at explaining simply that those with money can make things happen. This needed to be stated IMO.

Corporate comment - still a wild statement for you to combine a rant against talking 'rocks' (even if 'sort of' in your words) in a mining venture with don't talk about them and now you claim obliquely you are corporate but no confirmation. Why not relay a well considered corporate view for smaller investors? I believe high level corporate experience over a couple of decades is of value to readers in here absorbing so much anger and 'trite' as you put it. Some of your speculation is just that IMO.

Yes, yawn I have heard of corporate raiders. If we can got off that sort of comment you will find I don't make the sort of comments you get sensitive about too.

JS I just think you are speculating well beyond commercial common sense at this stage. Joining dots that don't exist yet. You are indeed 'jumping' at the start. Well I am also writing in the country so be it.

Your point 1 - the $227.5M will not be paid in dividends this is true however the picture here is over simplified. Cash reserves are not earnings - we start to make good earnings and part of the $227.5M remains in the books as it should - easy to separate. You stated "I thought is was a simple concept." - what as if I don't understand is that your point because I think you missed what I say on this point totally.

Your point 2 - you state "Seems you believe only divvies are available to SD." NO I am pointing out logically that we can grow and pay dividends to shareholders - all shareholders I don't know what dots you joined on that score and seem to be trying to score a point. The statement is not logical or commercial JS. Statements like assist me to make conclusions about a poster - sometimes wrong I admit.

Your point 3 - with FML holding 4 seats on the Board I do not see any stupid hedge being passed - again not commercial when SGG and FML believe the price is rising. Bank finance would be far more likely to require a hedge - commercial reality. The SGG money however comes with no such strings it is an injection by a shareholder. BIG difference. I also point out the FML track record on hedging enough said.

Your point 4 - is political and no argument however one point I would like to make is that you have introduced emotive valuation. Not a commercial comment at all. I refer to: "(how does 5c and 51% sound?)". This is true and holders all believe this is cheap. The commercial reality is that FML were trading at 4.4c and $190M M/Cap by insto's and Aussies at the point of announcement and less before that - and SGG have stumped up $227.5M against that.

Your point 5 - glad you are trying, so am I we are on the same page there. I will assume there was no innuendo I am not taking that comment personally.

Your point 6 - off the mark IMO because I AM stating how this all translates into money. That is the theme of my posts. This is mining JS we turn rocks into money and I am trying to tell you and readers how: the capital injection + the ground position translate into SP and divvies (for all) on a COMMERCIAL BASIS. For the record I did not appreciate your point 6 at all - "sort of" indeed.

Your point 7 - yep agreed but 51% does not 'always win' unless close to the wind on the right side of the line and the Board (FML4 - SGG3) allow it. I am not saying this is not impossible.

Your point 8 - see above on many points & again you are making all sorts of unqualified assumptions and I question them politely.

CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.3¢ $441 3.298K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3048 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 9056 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.