FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

ann: fml to raise 227.5 mill via placement, page-194

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    pauljbo470,

The billionaires became billionaires because they toed the party line, and hence were allowed to.

Unless you are doing something on the scale of the State, or Province benefiting the political imperatives, you will not have access or ability to get that kind of money, and you will be cut down and the opportunity passed to those who understand what is required.

The party doesn't care about who is rich or how much:

"To be rich is glorious and some will be first" Deng Xiaoping.

...just don't get too big for your britches and selfish or think you are more than the Party.

Most of the rest of your post is true, except there is a thing called the Chinese Diaspora. Which is real in my personal experience. They will get rich, but still feel a strong emotional link to making and keeping their country great and remove the 100 years of shame up to the end of WII. You think Americans are over the top? Chinese have a longer history and memory than 1776.

Therefore: SD will want to be rich, totally agree, but its not in their interest to do so in a way that makes you/us rich also. Us getting money will just be collateral damage to their thinking.

Bottom line I can not see where their self-interest lines up with ours. Put another way, why do they want the 49%, the BOD, the management and ultimately, the staff?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.