FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi all,As I expected a range of opinions in here as is healthy....

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hi all,
    As I expected a range of opinions in here as is healthy. Some will sell, some will be excited, I remain analytical.

For me personally I feel vindicated on the quality of the ground position, staff, management and Board to attract this record breaking investment for an emerging mid-tier gold miner in this country. I have said FML are building a mining house and here they are ready and ABLE to launch.

As an investor I am still in digestion mode, the scope of the change is exceptional. Just a few thoughts:

1. FML with a very strong balance sheet removes risk.
    2. Nickel - at last this will open a massive asset potentially worth well in excess of the value of our holdings and Shandong's into the bargain.
    3. Market cap set at $450M which was where I placed it currently (with improved market sentiment) only now we have $230M+ in the bank as a bonus.
    4. To put this in perspective it is like giving a genius an opportunity - a job, project and budget. FML can now unlock this fantastic ground position which I have been banging on about for years.
    5. We will have access to capital markets for cheap money now so expect them to maintain a strong balance sheet.
    6. We will have the ability to resolve any and all outstanding issues in the current company.
    7. Access to Laverton, Chatterbox, TI, Nepean and Coolgardie to exploit at last.
    8. My initial thought is that this is a massive positive and I need to wrap my head around how this will play out now.

Congratulations to DT and FML for this deal it is monumental now you can see we are not invested in a lightweight operation. FML is undervalued - we can all benefit from this together IMO. A powerful cornerstone investor like this is power to FML and they will use it wisely. FML will now complete a transformation over the coming two years to set them for the future.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52454 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 21268 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.