FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

davo,I wouldn't run off in a general chinese fear thing.Look at...

1. 83,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    davo,

I wouldn't run off in a general chinese fear thing.

Look at Shandong itself.

Existing shareholder.

Had the chance to TO already - cheap. - They didn't do it - why?

Because they aren't interested - they want us to run it.

They do want 51% - but this is a huge amount of money they have put in.

they will have less board members than us - and from what I have heard several of our people like their people - and many of us have had experience with chinese.

I don't think it is fair to say, don't trust chinese - you have to look at the individuals.

And we shouldn't forget what they bring to the party - they own loads of small mines - they have a load of experience in running small mines - and madam is going to be the small mine queen as well as having some - which now seems assured that are going to give the superpit a run - or eclipse it imo.

I think everyone should take a deep breath and look closely at this - not run off in general fear of change.

Many of us have been banging on for a long while how big a deal focus is - against market sentiment and trolls - well, madam convinced someone to put up almost a quarter of a bil - at a premium ------------- that is highly indicative - and it is also highly indicative of where she is going.
    If we vote this in - madam is going to take some catching - she will thunder ahead - we talk of an information void - believe me we will get inundated with positive drill results in the next 12 months as she brings in the bacon.

have a great day

Pinto

have a great day all]

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.