FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hello dworld,Thanks - I am long past taking anything personally...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello dworld,
    Thanks - I am long past taking anything personally in HC so no drama there. One emailer called me Shrek.

The market has bid FML up today so that is what professionals think of the deal. So non holders and some smaller holders are not happy FML can't help that. Neither can I and nor do I seek to attempt to change their view. Some poor holder even sold at 4.3c this morning.

No - would not me embarrassed - when I digested CRE I stated the RISK word in here and backed off. If I change my mind clients will find out and eventually in here too.

I still base my opinion on:

1. Management that just raised $227.5M in a global credit crisis - have the negative posters got any idea what this means or how big a validation this is? I absolutely know they don't.

2. The ground position - that can now be proven and Shandong with $227.5M have confirmed it no less.

Sorry all my opinion is actually based on research and operational performance even if the SP does not catch up until later.

Now I also posted "This is what bottoms look like" four months back at exactly 3.1c because I was under constant attack for commenting on FML - when the thrust of my comments was ALWAYS ON OPERATIONS & GROUND POSITION. So I threw in that one to shut up some detractors but facts don't get in their way they still carry on - so what. We are up 50% from then and I am well in the money again.

I am still under attack from the TU brigade (so what don't care a zot) so I save my full comment for my site, perhaps a public report. I am and will continue to be vindicated and it amazes me to see many can't see that even now. I will also stay here as I have lots of friends in here and offer my experience in good faith.

Nice to see Freehold make his comment and to all who wish to post their feelings and views - its all good.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD
    Now back to work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.