RHK 5.13% 74.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Just wondering where this production in 2015 has come from as I...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Just wondering where this production in 2015 has come from as I dont remember that being said in the meeting this morning. However I may have dozed off for a second.
    Something tells me that it will go to a point of production before it is sold if thats the path they go down. GS did say over a cup of coffee that they have port space reserved if and when they do produce and as for the rail reading between the lines it will be in partnership with someone with an existing rail and so create a loop. who he wouldnt say but he hinted that it was very close to being a deal.
    A lot have been very harsh with their opinions about GS but considering the time that he has been in the chair and the position they were when Wills left there it would seem that a lot has been done in a short space of time (using government time which seems to have about 20 months in a year). This AGM was my 7th or 8th and I came away feeling a lot more confident that work was being done behind the scene. Just a pity that shareholders were not kept in the loop a bit more.
    The incentive shares were calculated by an independant body--- a bit like a politicians salary -- make what you will of that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $147.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 79.5¢ 74.0¢ $3.072K 3.919K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 4936 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.