RHK 0.00% 83.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Gary, the 3 main points I took from your BRR presentation today...

1. 1,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Gary, the 3 main points I took from your BRR presentation today are;

1. (1:18) mutually benefit

I dont know how much poker you have played in your life, but I am guessing from the extreme change in your voice when you say 'mutually benefit' at the 1 minute 18 second mark, that you probably arent very good at it. This is a sure indication that you do not even believe the words that come out of your own mouth.

2. (1:51) MMK experience

I assume this was similiar to a soap and shower block experience for you. It sounded like a great idea to hang out with your new friends and let them entice you with loads of pressies. But wait thats right, they wanted something in return, and it just wasnt your friendship. I am sure that you are thankful it is over, but you will never forget the Russian boys will you..

3. (2:23) suitable outcome

Deviation from the script allows room for the unexperienced to stuff things up. This is the one time you deviated from the 'excellent outcome' or ' great result' dialogue.

In summary, to look through the crap that you constantly tell us shareholders, I see us once again bending over in the shower for an (un)mutually beneficial (un)suitable outcome. Keep it up Gary. Im looking forward to that 'Company defining transaction' (not).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $165.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 83.0¢ $199 240

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1471 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 10545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.