RHK 0.00% 83.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: FMS Audio Broadcast 05-09-2012 , page-3

1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3293
    Like I stated yesterday, the only way for FMS going forward a JV had to be on the cards, falling ore price and SP, people would be interested, it's all about waiting.
    I like the comment that they do not want to rush in, funny that, they certainly did that with MMK, deal fell through and got no money for it.
    I would suggest they have certainly had a reality check now as the market is going to be weary of FMS next announcements and deals presented to institutionals and holders.
    All a waiting game and we all have to move on and forget about MMK. However the board have to also move forward and understand they were responsible and need to accept they were dudded by MMK and with respect to performance they have to suffer the same faith as holders, so I expect that they don't put there hand out for more bonuses, options or performance shares until they perform. They do that then they might earn my respect again. We have to wait and see what they come up with, all the best to holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $165.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 83.0¢ $199 240

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1471 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 10545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.