RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I was told they were cutting staff in the senior management to...

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    I was told they were cutting staff in the senior management to save costs. But all I see is their collective approach was to hire a mate who was not performing well over in RTA and move office to a cheaper location. WTF is going on. They need to take their job seriously. Reduce management team now. Reduce remuneration to reflect the current situation of fms which in my opinion is buggered and not going anywhere until wa gov approval. We do not need 7-9 senior people most earning over $300k to look after dirt in the ground. I honestly believe that these guys don't care one bit about its holders and the responsibility of managing our holders cash. They are our biggest problem and they burn the biggest cash that we all give them. I expect this new MD to bring a broom to the new office and make serious changes. If not then cap raising after cap raising at rediculous low SP levels. One can even say that Kennedy never wanted this stock to rise especially after great announcement and did cap raising. If did cap raising a week later SP would have been doubled. Less dilution or even may have got same dilution but got double the money. Seriously we paid 3 million in 2013 for this type of management decision making.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.