RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

re: Ann: FMS Quarterly Report as at 30 Septem... Who knows if...

1. 8,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1684
    re: Ann: FMS Quarterly Report as at 30 Septem... Who knows if they are talking direct to FMG or not but they do have the little bargaining tool of 8 million tonnes of ore that if FMG ever mine the tenement that they have agreement with FMG to use.

Selling Canegrass was a suggestion that I put up sometime ago and I am disappointed that it has taken this long for them to put it on the table.

They need to speed up negotiations with Chinese and ensure that in some way these negotiations are in the best interest of shareholders because so far nothing they have done has produced anything positive.

Going back when big Kev was there the plan was for Mine gate sales, what ever happened to this course of action.

The current Management seem to lack the drive or the expertise to move the project forward.

Numerous announcements but no substances or finalisation in gaining rail/port access.

If they could somehow get this then maybe the shareholders would see so positive returns.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.