ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi guys, I haven't posted on NSL yet I don't think. But I read...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi guys, I haven't posted on NSL yet I don't think. But I read them all almost daily. I've been holding since about 2010 and had thought I'd done all my dough years back. Just 'bottom drawered' it.

Tim, I think NSL came back on my radar again from reading your first blogs and your posts on HC and it prompted me to do some more research. Must admit though after some initial efforts of my own, 'my own research' mainly consisted of reading your well put together and detailed posts since then, and to this day. I am a believer in this stock and have been for a while now, and to me the future of NSL looks great.

I topped up at 0.07 a few times and managed to bring my ave down to 1.2c (which is massively lower than what it was). I've also traded the oppies a few times between 0.003 and 0.005 over the past couple years and have been holding a nice parcel at 0.003. Just sold some recently at 0.01 as I needed the cash and again a parcel today to take some more off the table (very happy with that indeed). I will convert the rest and also keep all my heads to keep riding this wave through the next 3-5 years. As I'm sure many or most of you will be doing too.

Anyway, I wanted to congratulate you on the position you have yourself in to really clean up on this moving forward. You deserve it. And for all the work you have put in to this thread. I believe in 'DYOR' but you really have made this easier for everyone invested in NSL. And I wanted to thank you for bringing this stock back to my attention a couple years ago!

And to the other regular contributors, thanks also. It's been one of the better threads I read. Good luck to you all and I hope we all make a fortune!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.