ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

I would call 7 posts in a row spam. There's nothing to disagree...

1. 3,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I would call 7 posts in a row spam. There's nothing to disagree with. Saying nothing has eventuated from different announcements when nothing has eventuated is undisputable.

How do you think people should be reacting? Immediately on the offensive, talking like people on here are responsible for his investment decisions, calling people Calvary and Chief and acting like we are all a bunch of blind sheep because we choose to focus on the upside potential of the company rather than act like a bunch of saddos and dwell over how business nearly never goes to plan.

What do you, Jhurn and richmansworld actually want from people on these forums? We're not going to buy into what your selling, so what do you want? Want me to go through and post several year old announcements and point out how things didn't go as expected?

Want me to moan like a child about how the CEO didn't keep his promises?

I should just ignore the fact they are finally producing product, are doing well in court and have can't be far away from announcing their expansion?

Tell me what you three want. As all I can see so far is you want us to agree with you or anything else we say or do is just cult following or blind optimisism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.