KRR 4.76% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

Ann: FNN Investor Presentation Sydney 20th February, page-27

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    @Session. The figures of 16% Al2O3 of the 70% fraction classified as the non magnetic fraction of the deposit and a projected extraction of 30-40% HPA from that 16% were the numbers quoted according to my notes. What I did not record or was mentioned directly to my recollection was the actual Al2O3 content of the concentrate to be shipped out of the NT for refining into the HPA product OS. My understanding was that there would be some initial treatment at Speewah to give a concentrate to make transport more economical. Of course without this in print (thats why we wait for the PFS, hopefully all will become a little clearer) I may stand corrected. Mention of the envisaged demand for HPA in the future was part of the presentation to show that there was obviously going to be room for more producers to come on line of which hopefully we at KRR will be one. Even though doing the sums as part of DD they are estimates which can be refined as more derisking information becomes available to the efficiencies of our processes and the economics of its extraction which can then be fed into the actual world demand and price at that point in time and the envisaged demand at that time. Anyway as time progresses it does look like KRR has a viable place to fill in this scenario and all we can say is hopefully it comes to fruition. That's why we invest in explorers. KRR is an explorer and it is the first step in the chain of development of a commercial mining/production of a commodity GLTA particularly the believing long SH's. AIMO DYOR. Cralo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $15.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $5.752K 525.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2297373 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 617746 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.