KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

Love your work@Yak52. Points taken from today's presentation...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Love your work@Yak52. Points taken from today's presentation which also build on previous announcements. PFS still on schedule. Hoping for HPA purity results shortly. HPA definitely the way to go with forecast for demand to increase consistently. Non magnetic component comprises approx 70% which could yield 16% Al concentrate. Magnetic component mined to be stockpiled for later processing on market improvements and company development. Cheaper to refine HPA OS in particular the middle east where electricity approx 30% price compared to Aus (I presume because of gas powered turbines etc), also cheaper sulfur available for H2SO4 production from S extracted from oil (desulfering process). Apparently ME suiters exist all offering different incentives. Game plan still the same PFS then JV. Nature of company pathway development and processing etc obviously will be clearer and influenced by the JV. It appears that HPA will be the cornerstone of the companies development with the modular nature of the multi mineral resource being able to be developed as the company accrues revenue and markets are developed for the other minerals. The figure of the PFS hopefully being under $300m was again mentioned with the idea of the initial project being smaller and the Opex also less to begin the development of the company. The figure of initial production of Alumina concof 200,000t/yr ex Wyndham was mentioned. In closing TB was hopeful that OPt and SH would be rewarded post PFS. Gold wasn't mentioned as it is just one of the strings in the bow and the emphasis is on getting the Co of the ground and running which at this stage is step 1 HPA. There were a few projections on returns and worth but they will be more accurate and dealt with by the PFS. (It is also something ad individual can do as part of their research). All in all a very positive outlook in a quiet period as we wait for the end of March. I remind all to do their own research. The above is my take and opinion of today's presentation. Undoubtedly I have missed some points and may be gladly corrected on others. Cralo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.