AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

old news indeed....So Orocobre...the first stock that I fell in...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    old news indeed....So Orocobre...the first stock that I fell in love with on the ASX (what do they say about never falling in love with stocks) anyway not to bore everyone with my stock history and mishaps...
    but I did have to laugh when Richard Seville said "this will be our last capital raise and we do not need to raise capital again"
    Those statements have haunted me for the last 3 capital raises!!! but in a difficult environment they have managed to get a plant up and running in a difficult part of the world do business..(Looks like that is changing rapidly!!)
    making it run at full capacity with the purity and consistency is another story...just look at the struggles with FMC over the years..
    the most frustrating thing has been the blatant manipulation of the stock price over the last 3 years! Pumping it up for capital raises and then the shorts have been active the last year or so and played havoc with it.. I tried but to no avail to work out the short position and who was holding it but no luck..(Shorters are generally smarter and have more info than us long only mum and dad investors!)
    one thing that is blatantly clear to me is that according to ASIC... the shorts have not covered their position in the last capital raise which i am very surprised with!!
    now this stock might finally do what I predict for once and March on upto and through $3 as the short tries to cover. 9,000,000 shares short as of last count! let the games begin..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.