NOU 3.85% 13.5¢ noumi limited

Ann: FNP FY 2020 Half Year Results Presentation, page-7

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    I went to the Hamish Douglass talk in Brisbane on Tuesday night.
    He reckons the virus could take 3 months to play out but thinks we will look back on this time as being a great buying opportunity.
    He's long anything China.
    To quote "Always take a 10 year view on stocks and you won't panic during events like this"

Arrived late but listened in on the conference call with FNP CEO.
    Whilst high degree of uncertainty re Coronavirus, they think they will see an uptick by end of 4th quarter out of China.
    They are not largely impacted by supply problems out of China.
    The question was asked if food stock piling from virus fears would even benefit UHT sales..

Other notes from the call:
    Only entered SE Asia a few years ago. Much different to China. Seeing very strong growth in Diary and Plant. High growth, value in Australian products. Very exciting opportunity. Complimentary to China. Also expansion into Middle East and South Africa.
    Plant based beverages Aussie market has exceeded growth expectations from a few years ago, as more and more consumers move to plant based diets. Different formats help baristas. Increasing consumption outside of retail. Out of home channel margins better than retail.
    Lactoferrin is not 100% contracted , more like 50-60%. CEO not all all worried about price swings.
    Lacto looking to go to 60 tonne from 40. Wont require huge cap ex.
    On cap ex, the heavy lifting is done. margins will now only improve.
    Re AFMH, see it has a great hedge for future milk supply.

UBS have just updated their research on FNP and have it as a buy with $7.10 price target.
    EPS going from 0.17 20E to 0.37 22E

I'll heed the advice of Hamish Douglass, take my 10 year view and enjoy being a shareholder of FNP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $37.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $7.466K 55.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 65500 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 19500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.