FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Ann: Focus Commences Ore Production at Tindals Op, page-11

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    re: Ann: Focus Commences Ore Production at Ti... Finally some sense coming to the FML threads!
    We are a great prospect, and i honestly believe that we are still on a winner as we are producers,are cashed up,have no debt,have very promising and historically proven real estate,exciting and agressive drill programs underway(with more rigs being mobilised soon),a near sound management board,and last but not least...a very loyal following!!!

A Share consolidation?? ......
    .....Might help!!!(varying veiws on this over the last few yrs, of which i have been against in the past,but now a "Hung Jury" so to speak)
    Time for hedging again??....(maybe put options)((see AYN))
    Anyway,for what ever my uneducated opinion is worth,i know that my investment choice in this company is a no brainer for the longer term!
    Ive held and held,and,bought and sold! Missed some opportunites along the way,but i have ALWAYS ALWAYS had a position since i first bought in a few yrs back!

Not really sure what im trying to say,other than newbies beware of madam,and LTers beware of getting bored!!!!
    Cheers
    XEN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.