FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

re: Ann: Focus Commences Ore Production at Ti... afternoon,re....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 86,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    re: Ann: Focus Commences Ore Production at Ti... afternoon,

re. "So if it's for that, I'm sure waiting 1-2 months wouldn't have hurt after the results of TI to get a better price and in turn diluting us less."

It's always a strategic decision and always a punt. Generally you take the money when you can - even if you suffer a little more dilution - this is far better than finding yourself a couple of months down the road and possibly pog has gone off the boil and you are in a general market downturn and even worse TI turns into a fizzer ------- now those things probably won't happen - but if they did, it would be a very tough sell to raise $40m in that climate.

The time is never right for a board - only hindsight will tell you anything - and really a hell of a lot of it comes down to luck.

Companies have been devastated, in fact destroyed, by waiting too long to raise cash.

Basically with fml - now it almost doesn't matter what happens - the operation can go on developing and producing for a long time - it may not ever need to raise again (although I doubt it).

The future for fml looks pretty bright at present, in fact more than bright it really is a gem gleaming on the board.

have a great arvo

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3884 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 144463 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.