FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

China is about the long game. It has been building towards world...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    China is about the long game. It has been building towards world dominance for the past 50 years particularly in the Western Pacific which includes Aust.
    I think SD is about Gold ownership in Aust.
    Coolgardie may start producing profits but my bet is instead of issuing a dividend to long suffering rif-raf, profits will be churned back into further exploration at Laverton which may be years away.
    FM history over the past 10 years is about how much gold they own in the ground, time is not an issue getting a hunk of Aust is.
    This from yesterday that may support this view.
    Focus’ priority target is to confirm sufficient gold mineralisation at the Beasley
    Shear Zone, Lancefield-Wedge Thrust, Karridale and Burtville to support a Stage 1 production restart at
    Laverton. In parallel, Focus is working to advance key Laverton resource growth targets including Sickle, Ida-H
    and Burtville South. Focus has delivered first results from a progressive Pre-Feasibility Study (Pre-Tax NPV5.0% A
    $132M) and is advancing study work utilising Laverton’s expanded Mineral Resource position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.