ECS 3.23% 1.5¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Ann: Focussed Strategy to Maximise Growth, page-25

1. 694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Hi guys been a while since I checked in on ECS. What a complete 360 degrees this has gone! IMO this isn’t good news at all. Basically Nan has ended up with what she started off with, AK and team didn’t deliver on any of the original ECS vision and blew a bunch of shareholder dough in the process. The most disappointing part is how shareholders were left out of the loop on the whole development or lack of eg. stage 1, 2 &. 3 CBD Progress etc (even before Murray meds are was on the scene). There was a good deal of coin allocated and people invested in that vision alone! Yet it seems it may mot have even progressed passed a sales pitch or at least stage 1.

I know the market is in turmoil right now, but they say pick companies with good intrinsic value with a moat. Well I believed ECS had that moat - go back and watch the first few investor presentations of ECS and you will see why.

I wonder if Keach investments will end up buying the Cressy homestead back off ECS for a bargain now?

The good news is you are now in good hands. Nan built Murray Meds up to the strength it is before ECS and there should still be plenty of growth. Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.