ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Ann: Focussed Strategy to Maximise Growth, page-58

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2725
    Yeah exactly, a real estate photographer comes in for a couple of hours and gives us more insight than any staff did. I would start doing more if I was an employee at ECS, ECS is going to lay some people off given the reducing of sites, too bad cant lay Alex off would be a great cost saving.

How about when Alex went crazy and started hiring all those execs last year, now we are just focused on selling dried cannabis flower here in Australia which we have more than enough demand for, what are the head of European operations even doing?! LoL more money given away for nothing.

There is going to be a lot of positions that we would have double of given the two sites, and now with focus on just one site can pretty much half these costs.

Im actually warming up to the sale, even though we lose the insurance of having two sites incase of disaster at one its going to be good to see staff costs go down dramatically if they cut the deadwood.

Whilst I think we wont get what its actually worth (and some lucky buyer is going to get a cheap entry into the industry), approx $4 mill sale price or more we should be happy with as the sale of that amount should hold off any potential CR until the whole entity is cashflow positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $5.086K 282.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2106000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3100000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.