OJC 0.00% 16.5¢ the original juice co. ltd

Very good summary Sherbs.....kudos.Despite the announcement...

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Very good summary Sherbs.....kudos.
    Despite the announcement being a little confusing regarding revenue, the improvements are material. However, the one single sentence that captured my attention was...

"Our base business is in a solid position which now allows us to fast track the roll out of our new product plan, tapping into the global consumer trend towards functional/wellness foods, beverages and supplements".

This statement is significant.

This is the single biggest thing I have been banging on about over the last couple of years.

Previous management were launching new products without having a solid platform (base business) to fund expansion....this is the fastest way to send a business bankrupt.

Under the new management, the situation has now reversed with this management understanding how to run and grow a business. The old horse and cart logic....pretty simple on paper but critical for success.

The growth of the orange juice brand is the profitable platform to fund grow to the total company as it expands.

IMO, today is a milestone for the company with this one simple statement, because now, the company has built a platform that can support it's own growth.

Future ventures into china will just be the icing on the cake....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 73719 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 230464 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.