ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297

The Eridani strategy is via the C-MART online channel (September announcement) and it seems the main distributor is this one below.

They have actually been reasonably active (most recently Saturday) in their promotion of Eridani and the "Australian wholesome" theme.

There was some suggestions it would be ranged in Chemist Warehouse and Priceline but we haven't heard any further there.

Anyway, the whole China angle has best been described as a "free option" in terms of it it works out it adds revenue to the top line, if not the juice business alone is growing and even based on just the juice business the company is very undervalued.

My main thoughts regards Eridani is that the original $1m order is no longer on the books as a creditor. ie. it's been paid for and revenue already brought to account has become cash in the bank.

If you want to 'monitor' Eridani I suggest following this page on social media.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3102/3102949-60eb9133b2b052c0d43354ea9c6018bc.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.