OJC 15.6% 13.5¢ the original juice co. ltd

Ann: FOD facilities remain open and fully operational, page-95

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I think it is safe to expect significant growth this half.

The new Original Juice Co orange juice always appears to be selling very well at the two Coles stores I go to regularly. Granted I can't tell how often it is restocked, but it is being sold at the "down down" price of $5 and seems to have an advantage over the other comparable brands. The old Juice Lab juices (now rebranded) don't seem to be selling as well, and shelves are generally about 3/4 full for those. The quenchers and grape fruit also are generally more full.

The apparent significant increase in the original OJ, coupled with anticipated huge sanitiser sales (not to mention disinfectant and any other products they get off the ground before June 30) should see large increase in revenue (even if you assume juice business stays exactly as it was (approx $18m for the half), sanitiser sales at $3m per month for four months (not unreasonably given first two orders in March totalled $3.8m and you still can't get sanitiser anywhere) that gets us to about $30m half year revenue).

Question remains re profit margins, but that will be revealed in due course.

Also, my understanding of the prohibition on exports is it is targeted at stopping people (ie Daigou) purchasing products in Aus retail and exporting for profits. I could be wrong, but I cannot imagine our Government is trying to stop manufacturers from distributing their products overseas (even if those products happen to be sanitiser).

Hopefully we get clarification on that shortly, from either FOD or the Government.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.025(15.6%)
Mkt cap ! $39.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 13.5¢ $117.4K 776.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.