ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    BH31, that is some really good colour on the in-store sales and turnover. Thank you!

I agree with you, $30mln for 2H20 is a perfectly reasonable projection. This would make our total FY20 sales $48mln, that's 20% above current guidance for the year. When do you think management upgrade their sales guidance? I would have to think that they are at that point now? Surely if operations are going smoothly they can confidently say that they will beat the current guidance by at least 10%, if not more? The real game-changer would be if they were able to provide EBITDA guidance as well as an increase in sales guidance.

I think Florey is a really strong operator, he knows grocery and merchandising. An upgrade in earnings right now would signal to the market that;
    - He has been transformative to the business since taking on the role of CEO
    - Confirmation of the board's decision to expand the business outside of juice
    - Breathing room for the Chairman who has yet to deliver any significant China sales

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.