ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Justdoit i wish i shared the same level of confidence as you for a rerate upwards. I hope for both of our sakes that you are right. The past CEO had experience in Coca Cola and other associated industries & couldnt turn the ship around - what makes us so confident that this will happen with any other CEO? Whats more annoying is that our market cap has not changed since IPO, but the amount of dilution has increased by 500%...which is why we are at 3 cents. Even this new CEO has raised at 3.5 cents recently another 85 million or so shares. So again - what makes you so confident we will get a re rate? The last quarterly wasnt a big success and where do we stand after 4 more quarters of no NPAT when the company has no more cash in hand? Another capital raise? Again - what makes you so sure this companys new wellness products are going to get it over the line? How can we be so sure about what management says when the quarterly release date in itself has caused us much speculation. I emailed the company on 28 April and was told it would be released on 29 April but then it was released after market close on 28 April (as prev promised). How confident can shareholders possibly be when they sit in the dark and just hope for a rerate? Wheres the update/announcement about Woolworths sales of wellness products - as they did with Coles? What are our funding arrangements in to the future given the greensill saga? I hold these shares on a risk vs. reward basis but i cant lie and say i am not concerned and worried.
    Last edited by Simmy_Gelati: 14/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.